High Efficiency Ups Replacement Batteries 6V SLA Battery No Leaking
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||4Ah (5.25V,at 25℃)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx.20 mΩ (25℃)|
|Max Charging Current||1.2A|
● Applicable for UPS and EPS
● AGM valve regulated sealing technology;
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● No leaking, safe and reliable;
● High sealed reaction efficiency, little loss of water, no need to
add distilled water or electrolyte, simple to use and maintain;
● UPS & EPS system
● Banks & Financial Centre
● Hospital& Testing Laboratories
● Emergency Power Systerm
● Alarm & Security system
● High Power Backup Supply
● Batteries should be stored in dry and clean warehouse which has
good air exchange system. Batteries should avoid direct sunlight.
Batteries should not be near to heat (such as radiator, the
distance should more than 1m). Batteries should avoid any toxic gas
and organic solvent.
● When the ambient temperature is less than 25℃, the longest
storage life is 6 months. If ambient temperature is higher, the
longest storage life varies as specified in below chart.
|Storage Temperature (℃)||≤25||26～33||34～40|
|Storage Time (Month)||6||3||1|
● Batteries should be recharged within the storage life or before
Charging methods: maximum charging current 12A, constant voltage
Charging time: 15~20h; Temperature compensation coefficient:
Why Choose Us?
1. We have more than 23 years battery manufacturer management
2. High purity raw material to ensure low self discharge rate
reaction efficiency, there is no need for any compensation of and
water during use.
3. Gas Recombination technology ensures the battery high seal
reacting rate, which can prevent the acid fog from separating out.
4. A unique corrosion-resistant grid alloy ensures Prostar
batteries have long service life
5. Fast reply: All your inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
6. We passed ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, CE, UL, VDS
7. Efficient venting system automatically release excess gas when
the pressure rises above the normal level & reseals the valves
when it returns to the normal rate, which can protect the battery
• Sealed Construction
The unique construction and sealing techniques of the battery
guarantee leak proof operation in any position with no adverse
effect to capacity or service life.
• Electrolyte Suspension System
All batteries utilize an electrolyte suspension system consisting
of a high porosity, glass fiber material which in conjunction with
plates, totally absorb and contain the electrolyte.
• Gas Recombination
CGB batteries incorporate a built-in design that controls gas
generation and induces recombination of more than 99% of gases
generated during float or cyclic usage.
• Maintenance Free Operation
There is no need to check specific gravity of the electrolyte or
add water to batteries during float service life. In fact, there is
no provision for this type of maintenance.
• Low Pressure Valve Regulated System..
All batteries are equipped with safety release valves, designed to
operate between 1.5 and 6 psi (10-40kPa) and automatically reseal.
Hence, there is never an excessive accumulation of gas within the
• Heavy Duty Grids
Heavy duty lead calcium tin alloy grids provide an extra margin of
performance and service life in either float or cyclic