Recycle Maintenance Free Solar System Battery GEL Tech Batteries
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||55Ah ( at 25℃)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx. 7.5 mΩ (25℃)|
|Max Charging Current||22.5A|
● Designed life for floating charge is 5 - 8 years (20℃);
● Float charging voltage: 13.5V – 13.8V (20℃);
● Such as broadband, PVs etc through up-to-date gel technologies.
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● No leaking, safe and reliable;
● Good deep charge cycle performance;
● Good over-discharging recovery performance.
● Standing or lying down for using, convenient to transport and
● Our gel batteries uses German origin high purity fumed silica to
form sulfuric acid thixotropic Gel and fills to the batteries with
vacuum to ensure the fully penetration of electrolyte through
separators and plates pastes.
● Low self-discharge rate.
● UPS & EPS system
● Banks & Financial Centre
● Medical Equipments
● Emergency Power System
● Alarm & Security system
● High Power Backup Supply
● Control System
● Wind Energy System
1. Raw material control: Any raw material will be forbidden used in
the production if they didn't pass the testing by laboratory
2. Production process control: The semi-finished products must pass
several inspections in the production line.
3. Finished products control: The finished battery must be tested
100% by four function testing machine and pass the inner resistance
testing, density testing, OCV,CCV. before packaging.
4. Shipment control: The goods can't be sold unless their
appearance and performance are tested 100% by the professional
Q: How can you tell if a battery is good or bad?
A: You should first check the battery for defects such as a broken
circuit, a short, or a broken container. If an outward problem is
not apparent, then you will have to check the battery's capacity
using known measuring techniques to ascertain the problem.
• Sealed Construction
The unique construction and sealing techniques of the battery
guarantee leak proof operation in any position with no adverse
effect to capacity or service life.
• Electrolyte Suspension System
All batteries utilize an electrolyte suspension system consisting
of a high porosity, glass fiber material which in conjunction with
plates, totally absorb and contain the electrolyte.
• Gas Recombination
CGB batteries incorporate a built-in design that controls gas
generation and induces recombination of more than 99% of gases
generated during float or cyclic usage.
• Maintenance Free Operation
There is no need to check specific gravity of the electrolyte or
add water to batteries during float service life. In fact, there is
no provision for this type of maintenance.
• Low Pressure Valve Regulated System..
All batteries are equipped with safety release valves, designed to
operate between 1.5 and 6 psi (10-40kPa) and automatically reseal.
Hence, there is never an excessive accumulation of gas within the
• Heavy Duty Grids
Heavy duty lead calcium tin alloy grids provide an extra margin of
performance and service life in either float or cyclic
• Float Service Life
GEL Series batteries have an expected life span of 5 to 8 years in
float service applications.
• Self Discharge - Shelf Life
The self discharge rate at room temperature is approximately 3% of
rated capacity per month.
• Operating Temperature
CGB Batteries may be operated over a broad range of ambient
• Deep Discharge Recovery
The batteries recover their capacities even after repeated deep