Returnable Shipping Sealed Lead Acid Batteries Environment Friendly
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||35Ah (10.5V,at 25℃)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx.12mΩ (25℃)|
|Max Charging Current||10.5A|
● Designed life for floating charge is 10 years (20℃);
● Special polybasic alloys material of grid, strong
corrosion-resisting character, special formula of
lead paste, advanced plate curing technology,
long service life;
● AGM valve regulated sealing technology;
● High strength ABS material for container & lid;
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● The shape is long and narrow, positive and
negative terminals are at the same side, it is very
convenient to install, monitor and maintain;
● Special protective cover for post, it is great to avoid
short circuit between positive and negative terminals;
● Special sealing technology of post and superior
sealing glue for post to make sure that there is no leaking on
● The acid filter and anti-explosion design can make sure the low
remitting of acid mist, ensure the safe and reliable application.
● UPS & EPS System
● Banks & Financial Centre
● Hospital& Testing Laboratories
● Solar & Wind Energy System
1. We have more than 23 years battery manufacturer management
2. Widest operating temperature range
3. Superior performance at lower temperatures (twice the
performance at temperatures below -20ºC)
4. A unique corrosion-resistant grid alloy ensures CGB batteries
have long service life
5. Recovery capabilities even after deep discharges
6. We passed ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, CE, UL, VDS
7. Can be mounted and operated in any position (except inverted)
due to the products’ design providing an attractive feature for
less accessible areas
• Sealed Construction
The unique construction and sealing techniques of the battery
guarantee leak proof operation in any position with no adverse
effect to capacity or service life.
• Electrolyte Suspension System
All batteries utilize an electrolyte suspension system consisting
of a high porosity, glass fiber material which in conjunction with
plates, totally absorb and contain the electrolyte.
• Gas Recombination
CGB batteries incorporate a built-in design that controls gas
generation and induces recombination of more than 99% of gases
generated during float or cyclic usage.
• Maintenance Free Operation
There is no need to check specific gravity of the electrolyte or
add water to batteries during float service life. In fact, there is
no provision for this type of maintenance.
• Low Pressure Valve Regulated System..
All batteries are equipped with safety release valves, designed to
operate between 1.5 and 6 psi (10-40kPa) and automatically reseal.
Hence, there is never an excessive accumulation of gas within the
• Heavy Duty Grids
Heavy duty lead calcium tin alloy grids provide an extra margin of
performance and service life in either float or cyclic
• Cyclic Service Life
More that 600 discharge/recharge cycles can be realized from CGB CB
and HR batteries, dependent on the average depth of discharge.