Lead Acid Tubular Plate Flooded OPzS Battery 12 OPzS 1500
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||1500Ah (1.80V @ 20℃)|
|Weight(With Electrolyte)||Approx. 98 kg|
|Internal Resistance||Full charged@20℃: 0.00053 Ohm|
|Max Charging Current||300A|
● Designed life for floating charge is 20 years according to
● Rubber separator with floating electrolyte technology;
● High strength ABS material for cover and SAN material transparent
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● Special filter installation for acid fog proof;
● Transparent container, convenient to observe;
● Super long service life.
● Cable Television
● Electric Utility
● Alarm & Security system
● Control Equipment
● Medical Equipment
● Railroad Utility
● Photovoltaic System
● Alternative Energy System
● High Power Backup Supply
● No dust falls in the battery.
● Clean the acid-bolt every month with pure water to remove the
● Take a monthly check on the connection to avoid looseness.
● Take a monthly check on the electrolyte level and density, do
some adjustment when necessary.
● No puppy enters into the room to avoid the short circuit of the
● Give periodically supplementary charge to the battery for long
● The battery pack has high voltage, so direct contact or indirect
contact through wet objects with any conducting cable may result in
vital injury. The battery pack is energy-storing equipment, so
never short-circuit the battery pack during operation and
maintenance in any way.
● Fire hazard
During battery installation, make sure to fix the connecting
terminals of the conducting wire tight, and keep the output
terminals of the batteries clean. Otherwise, it may lead to a high
temperature of battery terminals and even to spark/fire.
● Acid-corrosion danger
No great impact shack and dump-age of the battery when handling and
operating. Otherwise, it may cause the leakage of the acid.
on mixing the acid, please wear the protections: face-guard,
acid-proof shoes, acid-proof glove, acid-proof clothes &
never have the acid spill on skin, eyes without any protections
& also no acid on equipment or floor.
● The Operation Environment
The battery should be kept far away from fire, organic solution;
avoid direct sunshine and the temperature should be the same of the
● Soldering to the battery terminals is NOT recommended. If
soldering is unavoidable, it must be accomplished within 3 seconds,
using a maximum 100 watt soldering iron.
● If installed in a heavy vibration or shock application, the
battery must be securely fastened with shock absorbing materials.
● Always wear insulated gloves when handling batteries; especially
when series and parallel connecting groups of batteries.
● When batteries are connected together in a series parallel
arrangement, the inter-connecting cables must be of equal length
and resistance to insure equalization of the load.
● For maximum life expectancy, the R.M.S. ripple current should be
regulated to no more than 0.1C (10% of battery's rating).