6 OPzS 300 Tubular Plate Lead Acid Gel Cell Batteries High
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||300Ah (1.80V @ 20℃)|
|Weight(With Electrolyte)||Approx. 22 kg|
|Internal Resistance||Full charged@20℃: 0.00075 Ohm|
|Max Charging Current||60A|
● Designed life for floating charge is 20 years according to
● Rubber separator with floating electrolyte technology;
● High strength ABS material for cover and SAN material transparent
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● Special filter installation for acid fog proof;
● Transparent container, convenient to observe;
● Super long service life.
● Cable Television
● Electric Utility
● Alarm & Security system
● Control Equipment
● Medical Equipment
● Railroad Utility
● Photovoltaic System
● Alternative Energy System
● High Power Backup Supply
● Give periodically supplementary charge to the battery for long
● For the circumstances that the battery hasn’t been made
supplementary charge according to the requirements after accidental
discharge, the batteries can’t be used to supply power further if
the power fails again.
● No parallel use of the battery group with different capacities.
● Each setting parameter shouldn’t exceed the regular range of this
● Fire hazard
During battery installation, make sure to fix the connecting
terminals of the conducting wire tight, and keep the output
terminals of the batteries clean. Otherwise, it may lead to a high
temperature of battery terminals and even to spark/fire.
● Acid-corrosion danger
No great impact shack and dump-age of the battery when handling and
operating. Otherwise, it may cause the leakage of the acid.
on mixing the acid, please wear the protections: face-guard,
acid-proof shoes, acid-proof glove, acid-proof clothes &
never have the acid spill on skin, eyes without any protections
& also no acid on equipment or floor.
● Operation regulation
Before battery operation, read the safety precaution/instruction,
and the operation instructions, especially the battery
substandard operation will cause danger. Prevent battery short
circuit and prevent battery electrolyte from flowing out.
Overflowed electrolyte is a latent danger and it will erode the
metal object and circuit board, thus damaging the equipment and
causing short circuit of the circuit board.
● The Operation Environment
The battery should be kept far away from fire, organic solution;
avoid direct sunshine and the temperature should be the same of the
● For maximum life expectancy, the R.M.S. ripple current should be
regulated to no more than 0.1C (10% of battery's rating).
● Do not crush, incinerate or dismantle the battery. The
electrolyte contains sulfuric acid which can cause serious damage
to eyes and skin. Should this occur, flush profusely with water and
seek medical attention.
● Mixing batteries of different capacities, age and/or manufacture
is not recommended. Please consult with an application engineer if
it is unavoidably necessary.
● Battery life is dependent on its operating conditions. Please
refer to the life curves published in this Applications Manual.
These curves represent typical results under optimum operating
conditions. Actual life will vary greatly due to variability of
these conditions. To obtain optimum battery performance for standby
service, CGB recommends that within five years of use, the
batteries be replaced.