CE / UL 12V 40AH GEL Lead Acid Battery Low Self Discharge Batteries
|Nominal Voltage||12V||Capacity||C10||40Ah (10.5V, at 25℃)|
|Nominal Capacity (C10)||40Ah (10.5V,at 25℃)||C5||32Ah (10.5V, at 25℃)|
|Dimension||Length 196mm||C3||30Ah (10.5V, at 25℃)|
|Width 165mm||C1||22Ah (10.2V, at 25℃)|
|Height 170mm||Internal Resistance||Approx. 8 mΩ (25℃)|
|Total Height 170mm||Max Short-duration Discharge Current||800A(25℃)|
● Designed life for floating charge is 5 years (20℃);
● Design with flat plate, GEL electrolyte and AGM separator
● GEL electrolyte inside of battery keeps uniformity condition,
battery is with excellent cycle life;
● GEL electrolyte has huge thermal capacity, thermal runaway
phenomena never occur;
● High strength ABS material for container & lid;
● Wide temperature scope of application(-15~45℃).
●Best temperature of application(20±5℃);
● No leaking, safe and reliable;
● Standing or lying down for using, convenient to transport and
● Low self-discharge rate.
|Using Mode||Charging Voltage||Temperature Compensation||Max Charging Current|
|Standby Use||2.275±0.025V/cell (25℃)||-3.3mV/℃/cell||57.5A|
|Cyclic Use||2.45±0.05V/cell (25℃)||-5mV/℃/cell|
● Batteries should be stored in dry and clean warehouse which has
good air exchange system. Batteries should avoid direct sunlight.
Batteries should not be near to heat (such as radiator, the
distance should more than 1m). Batteries should avoid any toxic gas
and organic solvent.
● When the ambient temperature is less than 25℃, the longest
storage life is 6 months. If ambient temperature is higher, the
longest storage life varies as specified in below chart.
|Storage Temperature (℃)||≤25||26～33||34～40|
|Storage Time (Month)||6||3||1|
●Batteries should be recharged within the storage life or before
Charging methods: maximum charging current 57.5A, constant voltage
Charging time: 15~20h; Temperature compensation coefficient:
1) Communication Systems: Switch, Microwave Stations, Mobile Base
Stations, Data Centers, Radio and Broadcasting Stations.
2) Motility Field: Robots, Electric Toys, Electric Tools &
Portable Vacuum Cleaners.
3) Solar& Wind Power Generation Systems
4) EPS&UPS Systems
GEL batteries Benefits
1. Solve electrolyte stratification, sulfuric acid evenly
2. The silica gel electrolyte lead-acid batteries can be so deep
discharge, thus greatly extending the cycle life of the battery.
3. The battery float current is small (about 1/3 AGM battery), the
floating charge lower energy consumption, less warming, reduce
battery thermal runaway risk.
4. low self-discharge rate of the battery.
1. Don’t near the hot source and don’t under the sunshine.
2. Don’t charge in the sealed container.
3. No short circuit. It should be addition charge if you don’t use,
and single charge per three months, to avoid irreversible
sulfating. The battery should be changed when the battery jar
broken or the electrolyte omitted, to avoid acid corrosion.
4. Don’t store in the space of acid gas.
5. You should be careful and regular check when use the battery. To
avoid the battery don’t work. You should change the battery if the
capacity is not full or has been damage, especially after one year
6. Don’t put the battery in the fire, or it will explode.
7. Please use cotton cloth to clean, if the battery is broken down
and leak electrolyte. Please wash your skin when touch the
8. Don’t clean the battery by using the organic solution. (e.g.